- This event has passed.
PMTU First Brown Bash 2018 – A Cinco De Mayo Celebration!
May 5, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 11:00 pm EDT$20.00
This year we give back to our supporters in a Cinco de Mayo celebration!!
All guides, sponsors, artists, businesses and all others who have donated the first two years get in free with their guest. They will be recognized at the event for their incredible support.
All other guests are only $20.00 per ticket. Mexican feast with crispy pulled pork carnitas, Atwater First Brown Ale, music by blues artist Keith Scott, boat raffle, live and silent auctions for big trips and great gear!!! Click through for a photo gallery of many auction items.
You can buy your tickets on this page, and pick up final tickets at the door. You can also buy tickets at the door. There are unlimited number of tickets available.
Cocktails begin at 6pm on Saturday, May 5. Dinner begins at 7pm.
Look for the giant tent at the Pere Marquette River Lodge in Baldwin. Head up for a great weekend of fishing and friends!!
- Bob Linsenman and David Ruimveld book signing
- Jim and Phyllis Johnson have donated yet another trip for 2 to their beautiful Blue Bonefish Lodge in Belize or Alaska Naknek River Camp.
- Original David Ruimveld art from the cover of “Water Songs” framed with 2 flies tied by the author Bob Linsenman. Plus, 10 other original black & white paintings used for the individual book chapters.
- Stealthcraft has built yet another driftboat for the annual raffle!! David Ruimveld has created an incredible wrap for the boat.
- Jac Ford 2-day AuSable trip!! Comes with a copy of “Water Songs” personalized by Bob Linsenman and if you don’t have a 2nd, Bob will fish with you for a least a 1/2 day!!
- David Ruimveld painting of Ted Williams with 2 flies tied by Ted Williams
- Clint Anderson/Red Moose Lodge 1/2 day pike trip and 1 nights lodging
- Tommy Lynch 1/2 day guide trip for 2 on the PM
- James Hughes of Shultz outfitters (and coverboy on upcoming American Angler magazine) 1/2 day guide trip
- Framed Salmon Fly tied by Jim Haswell
- Risty Kalivas hand tied 11 dozen steelhead flies in a Wheatley fly box
- 2 PMTU hats hand painted by Mike Williams
- Sam Morse hand tied 2 dozen stoneflies
- RiverPro winch
- Chicago blues musician and PM angler Keith Scott will be helping us celebrate.
- Some of our PM and West Michigan guides giving us some legendary stories about our beautiful river
- Great seminars during the day from the one and only Kevin Feenstra and some of our great local PM guides
Thanks to all of you for everything that you have done for PMTU!!!