PMTU congratulates Tom McPhail, the winner of the 2021 Stealthcraft/Rumveld drift boat! Thanks to everyone who bought a ticket supporting our river!
250 tickets for the drift boat raffle were sold within a matter of hours. PMTU extends a huge THANK YOU to everyone who bought a ticket to help support PMTU efforts.
PMTU also wants to thank Mike Batcke & the team at Stealthcraftboats.com and Michigan artist David Ruimveld for collaborating on this one-of-a-kind beautiful 13’ Sniper drift boat. Details on the boat are below.
STEALTHCRAFT / DAVID RUIMVELD / PMTU 13′ SNIPER INCLUDES:
- David Ruimveld artist-series fiberglass veil
- StealthCraft 45QT cooler
- Bubble bow hood
- Bow hatch storage
- Rear casting brace
- Anchor, anchor pulley system
- 8.5’ Sawyer oars
- Interior rod storage for 4 rods (port side)
- Super Gelcoat Flex bottom with Slick Teflon Additive
- It’s water-ready!
- 14” tires with galvanized rims
- Rear rollers for easy load/unload
- Green Cottage winch
- G-2 Boat Buckles
- Supra Rollers
- LED lights
RAFFLE PROCEEDS SUPPORT THE PERE MARQUETTE RIVER IMPROVEMENT PROJECTS THROUGH PMTU.
Michigan Raffle License #C29827 via Pere Marquette Trout Unlimited
What are your thoughts?